UkrGasVydobuvannya (UGV) JSC is the largest gas production company in Central and Eastern Europe, which develops gas, oil, and oil and gas condensate deposits in Kharkiv, Poltava, Sumy, Donetsk, Luhansk, Dnipro, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zakarpattia, Chernivtsi and Volyn regions.
In 2017, 15.25 bcm of gas was extracted, which accounts for 73% of total gas production in Ukraine. This includes gas produced through joint venture agreements and gas used for the company’s operating needs.
In 2016, total sales amounted to 537,3 thousand tons with the total cost of UAH 7,1 billion.
In the context of the project will be executed the following work types:
- production processes analysis of UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC and PoltavaGasVydobuvannya Gas Production Division (GPD), information demands and tools for working with production data in the exploitation field of the ground deposits infrastructure;
- inspection of an automation pilot object (Сomplex gas treatment plaint "East Poltava", PoltavaGasVydobuvannya GPD);
- design works on adaptation own technical data classifier on equipment and spatial data classifier of deposits to the specifics and needs of the PoltavaGasVydobuvannya GPD of UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC ;
- collection, analysis and processing of technical, spatial, cadastral, diagnostic and operational data on the pilot deposits equipment in an amount sufficient to fill and demonstrate the basic functionality of the prototype information and management system;
- adaptation and configuration of the information and management system prototype for ground infrastructure exploitation of UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC on the basis of of IT-TRANSIT LLC software solutions, system database formation and its work demonstration;
- development and adjustment of technical and functional requirements for the creation and implementation of an information and management system for UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC ground infrastructure exploitation.
The current prototype of the information and management system for UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC ground infrastructure exploitation will be created on the basis of existing software solutions our company, is filled with real data of the company on its own deposits and in December 2018 - will be transferred to the test operation of UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC specialists.
The key functions of the system will be:
- structuralization and technical certification of equipment for deposits ground infrastructure,
- management of spatial data on deposits technical and infrastructural objects and land-cadastral data on the basis of GIS functionality;
- digital interactive technological graphics maintenance on deposits objects and systems;
- database formation of diagnostic information on the deposits equipment and their technical condition estimation.