In 2019, the Naftogaz Group approved the Group’s information technology strategy and the 2019-2023 Transformation Roadmap, which identified a list of key projects aimed at improving the technology of business and automating important business processes of the Group’s enterprises, in particular of JSC "UkrGazVydobuvannya".
Among the components of informatization is the creation of an information system for managing production data, which should become a knowledge base and be the basis for the deployment of complex analytical tools of the enterprise.
Work on the creation of a prototype of the information management system of JSC "UkrGazVydobuvannya" was carried out by IT-TRANSIT LLC and included both the formation of the system’s functional blocks and the collection with filling the database with spatial, technical and operational data.
The following subsystems have been adapted and developed as functional blocks:
- technical certification and technical information management
- work with map and geoportal resources
- work with technological graphics and construction of graphic materials (3-dimensional model of an industrial facility, Section of a well, Profile of a pipeline, Single-line diagrams of a pipeline with synchronous output of state indicators)
- mobile workflow as an element of technological workflow
- analysts of the technical condition of equipment and systems
The data collection covered all the facilities of JSC "UkrGazVydobuvannya" of the upper level and their display on cartographic materials and technological passports, as well as detailed for individual equipment and subsystems of the East Poltava industrial facility.
Currently, the Prototype of the information management system is in beta-testing by JSC "UkrGazVydobuvannya" with the ability for specialists to fill in and edit data about objects, check its location on the map and use functional tools for data management and analysis.