Performance of engineering-geodetic and engineering-geological surveys for the development of project documentation for the facility: “Reconstruction of a complete transformer substation of gas air coolers (KTP 2×630 kVA) of the Solokha compressor station of the Mrinsky underground gas storage production department”
Complex engineering-geodetic and engineering-geological surveys for the development of design documentation (stage "Project" and "Detailed documentation") for the facility: "Reconstruction of a complete transformer substation of gas air coolers (KTP 2x630 kVA) of the Solokha compressor station of the underground gas storage facility » were carried out in accordance with the Customer's Terms of Reference and regulatory and technical documentation for the relevant types of work. The customer of the work was a permanent partner - JSC IPP VNIPITRANSGAZ.
All surveys were carried out in June and October 2022. within the administrative boundaries of the Poltava district of the Poltava region outside the village of Vodyanaya Balka in order to obtain the initial data necessary for the development of project documentation (the Design and Working documentation stages) for the facility.
The work was carried out in the USK-2000 coordinate system and the Baltic height system of 1977.
Within the framework of the concluded agreement, during the reconstruction of a complete transformer substation of gas air coolers on the territory of the Solokhinsky industrial site, it was assumed:
- reconstruction of the existing PTS No. 1 gas air cooler, determination of the possibility and expediency of using a new block-modular packaged transformer substation 10/0.4 kV in an all-weather insulated block-box instead of a PTS in an existing building;
- replacement of 6 kV cable lines from 35/6 kV substation to KTP No. 1 gas air cooler and 0.4 kV cables from KTP No. 1 of gas air cooler to existing consumers (gas pump dryer and RDEG, slurry shop, compressor shop), powered by the reconstructed KT 1 gas air cooler;
- implementation of lightning protection of designed (reconstructed installations) according to DSTU EN (IEC) 62305;
- after the completion of the main work - the design stage - "Project" and "Detailed Documentation".
Topographic and geodetic works on the object included:
- search for polygonometry marks with the help of instruments;
- complex engineering and geodetic surveys in built-up areas with drawing up a plan on a scale of 1:500 with a relief crossing height of 0.5 m (coordinated corners of existing buildings and structures, road axes, routes of ground and underground masts. For existing buildings and structures, engineering networks, the technical characteristics have been specified: purpose, height of searchlight masts, materials, pipeline diameters, working environment parameters, number of wires, etc.);
- survey of underground utilities using a pipe and cable detector;
- horizontal theodolite survey with drawing up a plan on a scale of 1:5000. Difficulty category III.
Engineering and geological works
were carried for out to study the geological structure, engineering-geological and hydrogeological conditions, physical and mechanical properties of soils.
In the area of research :
- was carried out of hydrogeological reconnaissance with good cross-country ability;
- 2 (two) engineering-geological wells were drilled with a depth of 8.0 m;
- a monolith of soil samples was taken for laboratory research at a depth of up to 10 m, monolithic sampling of groundwater was carried out;
- groundwater sampling;
- according to the results of the survey, a complex of physical and mechanical properties of soils, a chemical analysis of water were performed, the optimal soil moisture, optimal moisture, and optimal density were determined.
At all stages of the work, technical quality control of the performance and acceptance of the work performed was carried out in order to check them at all stages of the technological cycle, compliance with the requirements of current regulatory and technical documents, compliance with the results of the work performed and their execution in accordance with the requirements of technical and technological instructions and the technical task , determination of the degree of readiness of the manufactured materials and their suitability for further design and transfer to the Customer.
Quality control was carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Instruction on the procedure for control and acceptance of topographic, geodetic and cartographic works and the Quality System based on the international standard ISO 9001.