IT-TRANSIT LLC in cooperation with its partners have successfully completed the first stage of agreement for Design and Development of Geoinformation System for Asian Gas Pipeline LLP (AGP GIS), and filling the Pilot Site with technical and spatial data. Pilot Site is located in the line MP Kazakhstan-Urengoy on 595.64-878.86 kilometer on A and B lines (566.44 km in terms of one line).
This stage covered the following technological units of the gas transmission enterprise: line MP, corrosion protection, line power supply, line telemechanics, technological communication, land cadastre.
The first sub-stage of the system development includes ‘Passport’ and ‘Graphics’ subsystems and their functional modules. Interface is designed in two languages – Russian and English.
Based on the first sub-stage results, the following events were held:
- Report on AGP GIS project performance, material preparation and filling the system with technical and spatial data;
- Presentation of functionality and tools of ‘Passport’ and ‘Graphics’ subsystems, as well as completeness of the system database.
IT-TRANSIT LLC in cooperation with its partners have developed and coordinated a package of project documents in Russian and English:
1. Project Charter.
2. Classifier of GTS objects of Asia Gas Pipeline LLP.
3. Classifier of spatial data of Asia Gas Pipeline LLP.
4. Concept design which includes:
- Explanatory note to the Concept design;
- Album of screen forms.
5. Technical design which includes:
- Explanatory note to the Technical design;
- Album of input and output signals;
- Information data model.
IT-TRANSIT LLC has drawn up and submitted its reports on collection results:
- Data collection act for AGP GIS pilot site;
- Technical report on works related to formation of AGP GIS pilot site database;
- Digital carrier with the processed materials on AGP GIS pilot site.