Winning in the competition for the execution of works on creation of a spatial database of the main condensate pipeline Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd.
IT-TRANSIT LLC together with its partners won a bid and commenced working over a project named Spatial Data Base of Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd Main Condensate Pipeline.
Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd was incorporated on May 1, 2007 and is a fully-owned subsidiary of Gazprom OJSC This company is a powerful production complex in Russia, в which unites three enterprises dealing with hydrocarbon feedstock processing. The company’s branches are located in three Russian constituents: the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug (YaNAO), the KhMAO – Yugra and the Komi Republic.
Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd focuses on the following activities:
- natural gas, gas condensate and oil production, processing, transportation and supply;
- production of diesel fuel, gasoline, jet fuel, liquefied hydrocarbon gases, flammable liquids, natural gas liquids, stable condensate, technical carbon, oxygen and other products;
- geological exploration;
- storage of condensate, oil, gas and their derivatives.
The company comprises:
- Condensate Treatment Plant (Novy Urengoy, YaNAO);
- Liquid Hydrocarbons Transportation Directorate (Noyabrsk, YaNAO);
- Surgut Condensate Stabilization Plant (Surgut District, KhMAO – Yugra);
- Vuktyl Gas Production Directorate (town of Vuktyl, Komi Republic);
- Northern Line Pipe Operation Center (Pechora District, Komi Republic);
- Sosnogorsk Gas Processing Plant (Sosnogorsk, Komi Republic).
Implementation of the mentioned project involves a large-scope range of works to be fulfilled along West Siberian and Ukhta Corridors 2230 km of total length:
- Adaptation of the Classifier of Spatial Technical Data for Production Facilities of Condensate Mains (CM) and Their Environment;
- Field collection, analysis and processing of information (including geodesic works) on spatial location of the condensate mains and their affecting environment;
- Development of digital vector general maps and route maps of the CM territory, as well as large-scale schemes of the process pads and CM crossings;
- Development of a unified CM flow charts with facilities of line pipe, pipeline electrochemical protection and linear power supply designated;
- Development of Regulations for Use and Update of Spatial Data at Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd;
- Collection, processing and preparation of passport data, as well as diagnostic and operational data on CM facilities;
- Combining spatial (cartographic) materials with the passport and diagnostic information about CM facilities;
- Installation of GIS data base at Gazprom Pererabotka Ltd.
Works are planned to be completed by the end of 2013.