Spatial data creation
Spatial data creation includes following procedures, wich can be performed in complex or separately:
All works are performed by the certified specialists with the experience of such works applying modern geodetic equipment and the latest technologies.
Topographic and geodetic works
Topographic and geodetic works are necessary to obtain precise, accurate and up-to-date information about the locality and its relief, existing objects, aboveground and underground utility lines, layout elements, improvements and landscaping, as well as for designing of construction facilities, designing and reconstruction of existing utility facilities and constructions.
Our company renders the full range of topographic and geodesic works for linear part of line pipelines, including:
- Development of geodetic control networks of various accuracy classes;
- GPS determination of coordinates;
- Development and (or) updating of utility geodetic plans within the scale of 1:100 – 1:5000, including in digital form, in the used coordinates system;
- Topographic survey of aboveground, underground constructions and utility lines;
- Topographic survey of reliefs of any complexity;
- Geodetic observations of deformations and yield of the building foundation, movements of land surface and dangerous natural processes;
- Tracing of line objects.
All topographic and geodetic works are performed by the certified specialists with the experience of such works applying modern geodetic equipment and the latest technologies.
Land cadastral works
Our company is experienced and licensed for provision of land cadastral works at production facilities (any stage of land parcel registration), the full range which includes:
- Works related to development of land surveying documents on allotment of new parcels and setting the boundaries of already existing land plots;
- Collection and analysis of information on availability of land title documents for the gas transportation system facilities;
- Approval of the land parcel boundaries;
- Cadastral survey, topographic works for provide a cadastral basis;
- Setting the land plot boundaries with the boundary marks;
- Preparation and maintenance of land surveying documents in order to enter the land parcel data to the unified database of the State Land Cadaster;
- Staking boundaries of land plot boundaries for their more precise location on the site;
- Development of cadastral plan based on the information from the State Land Cadaster.
Works are carried out by highly-competent geodesists, land surveyors and map-makers with a large experience of performing the entire range of land surveying works and have relevant qualification certificates.
Comprehensive engineering surveys for various targets related to designing, reconstruction and building of commercial facilities include the range of topographic and geodetic works. Such works enable to retrieve information on natural and anthropogenic features of the territory, local relief, availability of utility lines, buildings and so on.
Based on engineering geodetic surveys, including geodetic, topographic, aerophotographic, stereophotogrammetric, cadastral and other special works, our company performs:
- Development of geodetic control networks;
- High precision satellite measurements;
- Large-scale surveys;
- Updating of topographic and utility topographic plans;
- Development of utility topographic plans, land cadastral plans, profiles and other topographic geodetic materials (in graphic, digital, photographic and other forms);
- Engineering and hydrographic surveys;
- Development and maintenance of corporate geoinformation systems (GIS);
- Linear surveys.
Digital cartographic materials creation
The initial data for creating and updating digital maps are catalogs of coordinates and altitudes of points of geodetic network, base stations and points imaging network (insignia), remote sensing, survey karmaterialy in the prospecting area. In the formation of the digital cartographic materials the complex of works, among which:
- Creation and adjustment of digital model of locality for engineering purposes, based on geodetic survey findings;
- Editing of existing cartographic materials using the modern remote sensing data, high-resolution space images;
- Formation of digital cartographic materials of various succeeding scales based on the developed digital model of locality: route maps of main pipeline corridor, large-scale plans, map boards, general plans;
- Preparation of digital cartographic materials for downloading to GIS of various purposes: reduction to unified layer-by-layer structure using the digital libraries of line types and conventional symbols.
Processing of remote sensing data
Remote sensing data gained wide use as GIS resources, in particular images of land surface with the objects located on it or in the Earth's interior, obtained during the surveys with any remote methods. They are primarily obtained with ground-, air- or space-based survey instruments that allow for having images in one or several sections of electromagnetic specter. To eliminate the geometric distortions in the images is performed transformation of remote sensing data.
Specialists of our company perform the following works with remote sensing data:
- Processing of remote sensing materials relating to land: aerophotographs and space images of high resolution made from various satellites;
- Processing of remote sensing data in PHOTOMOD program module:
- Construction and phototriangulational station adjustment;
- Construction of digital terrain models (DTM) and horizontals;
- Creation of digital orthophotomaps;
- Creation and updating of three-dimensional and two-dimensional digital maps of locality based on space and aerial survey.
Creation of 3D models
Up-to-date information technologies are able to provide the operational tasks of production enterprises with the tools for navigation and equipment graphic visualization in two-dimensional and three-dimensional environment, which may be prepared by our company.
Our specialists perform the entire range of works on creation of three-dimensional models of equipment used in complex process systems, including compressor stations, oil refineries and petrochemical plants and other areal facilities, and which includes both field and office works. Data complex of three-dimensional model may include the results of equipment technical inspection (vibrometry, wall thickness test, pit sampling, check points to be verified by acoustic emission method etc.), for convenient analysis of technical condition and visualization of diverse information about the object.
At the stage of field measurements, location and burial depth of underground utility lines are determined, and all utility line wells and tresle sections are sketched. Moreover, images of all objects are taken, both panoramic and minute particulars, and process equipment is inspected visually.
At the stage of office works, the archive data are processed, based on which a layout is designed and the process facility model is developed, using the results of field materials of geodetic works. Three-dimensional model is created in Bentley Microstation environment.
Development and adaptation Classifier of spatial data
Works related to development and adaptation of the corporate Classifier of spatial data aim to describe the object composition of cartographic resources, the ways to depict the objects on the map subject to the scale, to code the objects. Classifier of spatial data (CSD) is used to develop a technology for creation and update of cartographic materials, to develop software for processing of spatial data, to coordinate the requirements to the content and quality of data while the map materials update.
Coding system in CSD ensures transformation of the meaning given to the classifier object into the respective unique code designation. The coding method for classifier objects relies upon the hierarchic method of classification with sequential coding method.
Digital conventional topographic symbols for development of electronic maps and plans are made in the graphic editor environment of geoinformation technologies by Bentley Systems, Inc. (MicroStation, Geographics, PowerMap, BentleyView). Libraries of conventional symbols are developed for the scales of 1:10 000, 1:2 000, 1:1 000 and 1:500. There are the sections that describe:
- topographic conventional symbols (in accordance with the domestic regulations regarding the map-making products);
- special symbols to depict the objects of pipeline transport systems (as stipulated with the industry standards);
- special symbols to describe land cadastral situation.
Libraries of symbols are realized as resource files of graphic editors of the technology by Bentley Systems, Inc. and feature convenient user interfaces for automated use while development of digital topographic maps and plans.