- 2018. JSC "UkrGasVydobuvannya" feedback on quality of performed work (ukr)
- 2016. JSC Latvijas Gaze. Feedback on cooperation (rus)
- 2015. Asia Gas Pipeline LLP. Response on quality of performed works (rus)
- 2015. RusVinyl LLC. Response on completed works (rus)
- 2014. Sibur-Holding OJSC. Response on completed works (rus)
- 2012. Competition "Safety of pipeline facilities". Diploma winner (rus)
- 2011. Kazgiproneftetrans LLP EC. Appreciation certificate (rus)
- 2009. Gaztransit OJSC. Response on completed works (rus)
- 2009. Ukrgazproekt OJSC. Technical estimation (rus)
- 2008. Intergas Central Asia OJSC. Comment of the performed works (rus)
- "Features of the application of spatial analysis in assessing risks in the corporate information control system of gas transportation of JSC" Gazprom"
(report on GIS Forum 2017 "Integration of geospace - the future of information technology")Mykhaylenko A.G.
- "Vertically integrated information solutions for the problems of corporate governance of business processes (on the example implementation of the control System technical condition and integrity of gas pipelines)"
(report at the VI-th St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (PIGF-2016), rus)
(article in Gazovaya Promyshlennost', Special Issue, – 720/2015, rus)
Alymov S.V., Ivanov Р.Р., Nefedov S.V., Pasechnikov A.N., Karnaukhov M.Y., Redykultsev S.A., Basin M.B., Mykhaylenko A.G., Veremenko I.A.
- GIS MT Gazprom Transgaz Surgut LLC as a proving ground for testing new methodology of management of technical condition and integrity objects of GTS
(article in Gazovaya Promyshlennost', September,N 09/679/2012, rus)
Aksyutyn Рћ.E., РђlС–mov S.V., Ivanov Р†.Рђ., Pasechnikov A.N., Rudenko A.M., Basin M.B., Nefedov S.V., Mykhaylenko A.G.
- Modeling technogenic risks for dangerous industrial objeСЃts gas transmission companies using GIS technology
(article in Scientific Memoirs Tauride National University (a series of "Geography"), Volume 25 (64) N 1, Simferopol, 2012, rus)
Verchenov A.D., Verlan' А.А., Volkodav S.V., Markov A.S., Mykhaylenko A.G, Yanchuk A.V.
(Abstracts in ArcReview (N 3 (58) 2011), rus)
Scherbitskas I., Lyakhova S., Mykhaylenko A.G., Basin M.B., Kupriyanovsky V.P.
- Spatial information as a basic component of the information production resource gas transportation company in the operation compressor stations
(Abstracts of the The newsletter of GIS-Association N1, 2010, rus)
Ivanov I.A., Mosyagin M.V., Rudenko A.M., Basin M.B., Mykhaylenko A.G.
- Experience realization of project to creation information-analytical system of diagnosis and monitoring of technical condition of objects linear part of main gas pipelines of JSC «Intergas Central Asia»
(materials of the 3rd International Practical Conference «Effective solutions to reconstruction and development of main gas pipelines», Almaty-2009)
Klimov P.V., Kuanyshev N.A., Orazov B.K., Mykhaylenko A.G., Yanchuk A.V.
- Information-operating systems of compressor stations of gas transport enterprises as the basis their safe functioning
(seminar materials «Ensuring serviceability of pipeline transport systems», Kyiv-2009, rus)
Rudenko A.M., Basin M.B., Mykhaylenko A.G.
(Presentation at the 71st Conference EAGE, 2009)
O.Ivanik, V.Shevchuk, M.Lavrenyuk
(Abstracts of the The newsletter of GIS-Association )
Ivanov I.A., Cherkasskiy V.N., Basin M.B., Mykhaylenko A.G.
(article in Geophysical journal, N1, vol.30, 2008, rus)
Shevchuk V.V., Ivanik O.M., Lavrenuk V.I., Lavrenuk M.V.
(report at the conference of young specialists of JSC "Gazprom" 2008, rus)
- Modeling of geological environmental effect on the pipeline nature-technical systems in the different landscape-climatic zones
(Abstracts of the International Conference Strength and reliability of transit pipelines, Kyiv, 2008)
Shevchuk V.V., Ivanik O.M., Lavreniuk M.V., Mykhaylenko A.G.
- Quantitative assessment of stress-strain
state factors influence in the system geological environment-pipeline in
cryolithozone (on the base of computer modelling)
(article in «Geoinformatics» N1, 2008, ukr)
Ivanik O.M., Lavrenyuk M.V.
(article in «Geoinformatics» N4, 2007, ukr)
Shevchuk V.V., Gorban V.A., Ivanik O.M., Lavrenyuk M.V.