Information provision can automates the following tasks of municipal management:
- technical certification and asset accounting;
- management and analysis of spatial information (maps, cadastral plans, engineering schemes, etc.);
- keeping records on consumption of energy resources, water and wastewater, utilization of waste;
- operational reporting on expenses, consumption and debts for consumption of resources;
- technical monitoring of assets, controlling regulatory procedures, coordinating repairs and activities;
- monitoring of social and economic indicators;
- maintenance of the tasks of communal transport;
- support of the tasks of designing and development of the municipality:
- hydraulic calculations, modeling and formation of recommendations for the engineering networks optimization;
- calculations of ground and underground laying of new communications (tracing);
- water hammer calculations and identification of network weaknesses;
- taking into account influence zones and ceilings during emergency and repair work..
Our product - Reckoning and Information Complex of Engineering Networks (RIKOM) is designed to increase the efficiency of public utility services in the tasks of monitoring the status, development and optimization of engineering networks, prompt response and visualization of problem areas, providing complete information to city residents on the status of urban communications, and is implemented for water supply networks, water disposal, and is also designed for lighting, heating systems, gas supply.
Our municipal GIS software solutions work on web and mobile applications. System tools provides data structure maintenance, assignment of access rights and role management.
Integration with the billing systems (ERP), indicator accounting systems (SCADA) is carried out with the aim of creating a single information field about the state of balance and accounts, both for utilities and for consumers.
Information systems for the automation of the municipal administration tasks provide procedures for collecting, entering, transmitting, storing, organizing, searching, processing, transforming and distributing information, data processing functions, analysis and decision making, etc.
The objects of accounting of Municipal GIS may contain the following assets:
- housing stock (accounting of funds, consumers, technical condition of buildings);
- land resources of territory (land cadastre) on every lot of land in the cut of ownership rights on land, the cost estimation and payments on land;
- engineering communications of various purposes: water supply networks, sewage networks, gas and heat networks, power grids, telecommunication networks and their equipment (information on location and altitude, technical characteristics, technical condition, routine maintenance, diagnostic and repair procedures);
- accounting of consumption resources (costs, consumers);
- objects of communal transport (inventory, destination, dispatching);
- objects of the real estate (taking of inventory, placing and cost, technical state of structures);
- roads and transport (technical state of roads information, quality of coverage, bridges, sign-boards technical description, economic information about the use of roads for freight and passenger transportations);
- ecology (data about the atmosphere condition, soils, noise contamination, database of payments for pollution of the urban environment);
- user market (lacing of trade objects, public catering and consumer services);
- public safety (accommodation facilities and posts State Management of Road Safety, fire protection, observation posts, tracking of the actual location of patrol cars, deployment of the evacuation zones and the routes for the population in emergency situations);